The best Vanilla Protein Shake recipe is healthy, packed full of protein, and only takes 5 minutes to make! It tastes creamy and delicious. I love to drink it for breakfast, an on-the-go snack, or even for a healthy dessert!
Why I love this recipe:
- Healthy – High in protein and fiber, this easy Vanilla Protein Shake will keep you full for hours.
- Delicious – This shake satisfies my sweet tooth every single time. I love eating it for a quick breakfast, or even a late night dessert.
- Quick – The best healthy meal or snack ready in just 5 minutes! Perfect for on the go too.
- Vanilla Protein Powder: I’ve tried so many and this vanilla protein powder is my absolute favorite.
- Pitted Dates
- Almond Butter and Cinnamon
- Almond Milk
- Frozen Banana and Ice
How to make a Vanilla Protein Shake:
Combine Ingredients: Put all ingredients in the blender. Blend the protein shake to a smooth consistency.
Enjoy: Pour the best vanilla protein shake in a milkshake cup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
More Healthy Snacks:
- Protein Bars
- Instant Pot Yogurt
- Garlic and Parmesan Kale Chips
- Easy Healthy Granola
- Granola Bites
- Healthy Applesauce Oat Muffins
- Energy Balls
- No Bake Granola Bars
Follow me for more great recipes
Vanilla Protein Shake
- Add to blender and blend until smooth.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!