Easy Pizza Quesadillas are a 10 minute dinner that is beloved by all! Customize them to add whatever toppings you like!
Sometimes you just need something really fast and easy for dinner that everyone will enjoy, and these Pizza Quesadillas (also called Pizzadillas) are just that! They’re perfect for adding veggies from the fridge that need to be used, and it’s a fun way to mix up your meal routine.
How to Make a Pizza Quesadilla:
Spread Sauce: Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over each tortilla.
Add Toppings: On one half of each tortilla, sprinkle a little bit of Italian seasoning, cheese, and other desired toppings.
Lay assembled pizza quesadillas on lined sheet pan and flash freeze for 1 hour. Then place them in an air tight, freezer safe container, for up to 2 months. Reheat in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes or until warmed.
Follow me for more great recipes
- 4 large flour tortillas*
- 1 cup pizza sauce , plus more for dipping, if desired
- 3 cups shredded cheese* , mozzarella or Italian blend
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Optional Topping Ideas:
- Sliced olives
- ground sausage
- bell pepper
- jalapeño or yellow peppers , or sweet pepper ring
- baby spinach leaves
- fresh mushrooms , sliced
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over each tortilla.
- On one half of a tortilla, sprinkle a little bit of Italian seasoning, cheese, and other desired toppings. Fold the tortilla in half, bringing the half without toppings up and folding it over the top.
- Grease a skillet with a little bit of butter or non-stick cooking spray. Cook filled tortilla for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping once, until toasted on the outside and cheese is melted in the center.
- Remove from heat, cut into wedges and serve. Dip in extra marinara sauce or ranch, if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
I originally shared this recipe April 2021. Updated July 2023.