This DELICIOUS one pan baked salmon and vegetables dinner will have you feeling like you’re eating at a restaurant. Perfectly cooked salmon with a lemon dijon sauce, tender roasted potatoes and crisp green beans.
This is one of those dinners where you will feel like a total rockstar when it’s done–amazing flavors, perfectly cooked, and seemingly “fancy”, but unbelievably easy to make (and to clean up 😉 )!
Start with a salmon filet. I usually buy a large one from Costco, and cut it into 4 or 5 portions. You could also use frozen salmon filets that are already cut into individual portions (just be sure to thaw them first).
Make the sauce at any time–you could even make it a day in advance, and store it in the fridge. Simple combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
Turn your oven to 450 degrees. Add potatoes to a bowl and toss them in a little bit of olive oil and salt and pepper. Spread them onto a baking sheet and roast them for 12 minutes. We want to pre-cook the potatoes, separately, because they take longer to cook then the other ingredients.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and slide them to one side of the pan to make room for the salmon and green beans.
Lay the salmon along the center of the baking sheet and spoon the sauce generously over the top. Add the green beans to a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper, just as we did with the potatoes.
Spread the green beans out at the end of the baking sheet.
Return the pan to the preheated oven and cook for 12-15 more minutes. The green beans should be crisp but tender enough to eat and the salmon will be cooked through, but not over cooked.
I have tons of other ONE PAN MEALS you may like! Some of my favorites are:
One Pan Baked Salmon and Vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line rimmed baking sheet with silpat or foil.
- Add potatoes to a bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Add the green beans to the same bowl the potatoes where in. Drizzle them with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Make the sauce for the salmon by combining all sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the timer for the potatoes rings, remove them from the oven and push them over to one end of the baking sheet.
- Slice salmon into 4 portions/filets and place them, skin side down, in the center of the baking sheet, next to the potatoes.
- Spoon the sauce generously over the salmon and top with lemon slices, if desired.
- Spread green beans out along the end of the baking sheet.
- Bake at 450°F for 12-15 min or until the salmon is no longer translucent, but still moist in center (just cooked through and flaky). Don't over-cook.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!